Child Nutrition » Links



Click the picture below to set up a MySchoolBucks online account... 

Option 1: Cafeteria Prepayment
You can send in prepayments at any time to be deposited in your child's account. This is not a charge account, it is a debit account. You may pay for meals by the day, week, or month with cash or check. Our electronic system, allows each student to have an "account" with us. This means that money is deposited into the account and then the student can purchase food items using that account balance only. At mealtime, the student can scan their issued ID card or input his/her personal ID number and the computer will access his/her account balance. The cashier will let the student know when their balances are getting low. Letters are also sent home with the students or emailed weekly when the balance becomes negative.
Please make checks payable to the school cafeteria. Students can turn in their deposits anytime between 7:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can also make the check for multiple students. Please do not include payment for other school events in the money for meal accounts.
Option 2: Online Prepayment is an online payment system that has been established so parents have:
"No more worries about forgotten lunch money."
This convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service will allow you to deposit money into your school meal account at any time. By having money in your account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster.
At MySchoolBucks parents can make prepayments to their children's school meal accounts at any time, track item purchases, create low balance alerts and setup automatic and recurring payments.
You will also have the ability to print out a copy of your recent purchases online via a history report which lists all dates and times of breakfast and/or lunch purchases within the past thirty days.
Click on the following link to set up your online account:
New for this year, MySchoolBucks app available for Android, iPhone and iPad!!
Things to know:
  • If you have more than one child in the district you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
  • Moody ISD Staff: If you already have an account for your child's meal account in this school district, you can add your own meal account to your existing account.
  • The deposit amount can be placed against a credit card, debit card or your checking account. All payments are securely processed using a highly secure website and encryption. All payments are quickly credited to your student's account.
  • In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $2.49 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $2.49 fee once per deposit transaction. Moody School District will not profit from the use of this site.
We are very excited to offer these services and are confident this system will benefit you and our district. If you have any questions regarding these services, please feel free to contact me at (254) 853-2172 ext. 4050.
Sherri Vann
Admin Secretary/CN Director
Moody ISD