Food Services


Fall Promotion Banner   



Moody ISD will continue to serve free meals to all children in the community of Moody 0-18 years old through May 21, 2021. If you have any questions please contact Sherri Vann at 254-853-2172 x 4050.


Students grades (3-12) will be able to purchase extra items such as second meals and a la carte items. Snack bar items for sale include: water, cookies, chips and ice cream. Students may not charge snack bar or extra food items; however, parents may put money in their student’s cafeteria account for extra purchases via MySchoolBucks or by sending money with their student. For our virtual learners, and those 0-18 not enrolled in the district, breakfast/lunches may be picked up at the backdoor of the Elementary/MS Cafeteria from 11:30 to 12:30 p.m. In order to plan for the number of meals needed, please email to add your student(s) name to the list. (On early out days the pick up time will be from 11:00 to 12:00 p.m.)


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Why should parents fill out a lunch form when the school is providing free meals to all students until the end of the school year??? Please click on the link and watch the short video.